For anyone in the K-W area, who want's to take a break from studying, the
superfriendz, al tuck, and shortfall are playing tonight at the Volcano.
I'm sure it will be an entertaining show. I've seen the SF about 4
or 5 times and at the end of each show they start playing their theme song
or whatever it's called. Can anyone tell me how/where this originated and
is it some kind of pagan ritual or something?

christian:) One happy procrastinating camper.

Christian Rodericks                            'Hallucinogen headlamps, my
2N Mathematics                                  sane scape's disrupted in a
University of Waterloo                          pickup truck'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       -SWERVEDRIVER-
http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~ctroderi