just a quicky re: my zine _in the meantime..._

for those still interested for a copy, #1 or #2, send yer $2 to the
following address:  carol nishitoba   698 Green Meadow Cres.,
Mississauga, ON, L5A 2V2.   i'm moving out of waterloo early next week, and
won't pay the post-office $50 to forward my mail.

quick recap: #1 tpoh, plumtree, edgefest 3, reviews etc; #2 int w/ cub,
jale, super friendz,& broken girl, more __ stories, lots of reviews etc.

                        ...whatever the fuck my name is..

p.s.  of course sloan didn't win -- cfny wouldn't let people with the
word shit in his/her name vote.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]             ! "you see, i'm slightly left of centre
                                !  of the blah blah blah" (fill in the rest)