hey y'all i just thought i'd post a little update on what's up with this
fun project. if my math skills are what they were in high school, i guess
we've got about 25 songs contributed in total, with a few more slack ass
losers swearing they'll get songs sent in for volume II. coolness. also,
tara dc and i have received tonnes of orders for both of the tapes,
that's wicked that so many people (and lots of them aren't even sloan
netters what the hell? :) ) are into it. even good ol' chris murphy had
to ask for one.

there's been a bit of a delay with the artwork for the tape covers, mr.
cool boy ian d. who has agreed to do a spiffy job of it has to pay the
bills and so this volunteer project has to be put on hold til after
christmas. it's cool, though, it'll be worth it, he's awesome. so
hopefully everything will come together over the holidays and we can
start mailing the finished volume I's out in january. thanks everyone for
helping out and for waiting patiently. i can't *believe* we took on this
project, we must have been sniffing glue. but it's fun and it's cool so
yeah. :)

also keep in mind we had to coordinate this with 4000 km or so between
us. does anyone want to pay our phone bills? :)

thanks for waiting, i'll post more after christmas.

sloan rules.

tara
ps/ jay the bravest member of sloan sounded so embarrassed on realtime.
ps+/ OH YEAH, the new rebecca west video. oh my god, *i* was embarrassed
to watch, it was pretty lame. i LOVE RW, too, but i felt so disappointed
with it. has anyone else seen it? blech. :(

--
"Richard is Richard Terfry to his   "I am the coolest guy in the
 parents, but to a Haltown Projex    whole world."