Treble Charger

3) best east-coast LP
SuperFriends - Mock up, Scale Down

4) best non-east-coast LP
Rosebuddy - Over Macho Grande

5) best east-coast EP or single
Spine - Black Greasy Five Eye

6) best non-east-coast EP or single
couldn't say off hand, but it was probably on Sonic Unyon.

7) best live performance (a single date, a single band please!)
Treble Charger, Sian, Punchbuggy at the Birdland.. oh yeah, TH played,
but it was the best Treble Charger show, my jaw was on the floor..

8) best video (EC or non)
I really like the Kim Stockwood video... but I bet that isn't cool, is
it?  Oh well, thats it...

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."