hello! :)

>hello there and merry christmas. i have been off the list for a while now
>and i'm just wondering about something. what's going on with the les

the tapes are presently being run-off by tara lee :) we are beginning to
work on cover art/sleeve design/zine stuff etc..
should be done sooon! :) -- famous last words ;) im getting a bad rep
lately on the slacker tip..

>amis du sloan thingie? i wrote tara da costa about it a while ago, but i
>haven't gotten anything back from her. is it happening? did it happen?

oops i think i might have accidentally deleted the msg :(

>etc..?? and zine-wise..has anyone on the list offered any new 'issues'
>since this summer? <i know, i'm really really off..just clueless>.

yah there's been lotsa new stuff! i hope all the zine kids email you w/
details :) if not email me and ill hook ya up w/ some addresses :)
as for us, there is a summer ffiction out w/ lotsa interviews and stuff.
fall ish. coming soon (heehe late as all heck):) email me if yr
interested. :)

merry christmas, everyone! :) :) :) have a ravin' holiday! ;) ;)

tis the season to kill lawlor
fa la la la la la la la la --herbal E

love,
tara :) :)
freakin fish is a elf who loves crack
:)

ps/ new grand joined the sonic unyon klan! treble charger are moving to
new york? whats the deal. and did anyone else read the sloan tidbit in the
stink? ohboyohboyohboyohboy :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:)

--
"The smile that you send out...
   returns to you." :)