On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 1:50 PM, "Gonzalo Vásquez @ Waypoint" <
gvasq...@waypoint.cl> wrote:

> Can one specify a wildcard in the list of tables, or perhaps a whole
schema for replication instead of enumerating the whole table list?

> We have a certain group of tables that are created on a regular basis.
Table creation on the slave node is not an issue as they are created by
triggers, but adding them to slony config seems to be an issue.

http://slony.info/documentation/2.2/stmtsetaddtable.html

A set of tables may be specified via a regular expression, thus:

SET ADD TABLE (
    SET ID=1,
    TABLES='public\\.tracker*'
);

The "sharp edge" to that is that if you request that repeatedly, it would
try to re-add tables already being replicated, which presumably fails.

This represents mechanism for what you asked for, all the same.