I have not had to use the resubscribe command since migrating to 2.2 and I am
not quite understanding the docs. I am hoping someone can clarify how to use
the call for me.

I have 4 nodes

A is replicating to B and C and C is replicating to D.

I would like to resubscribe B so it is a receiver from C so A is the provider
to C and C is the provider to B and D.

Would I run:

RESUBSCRIBE NODE  (
   ORIGIN = A,
   PROVIDER = C,
   RECEIVER = B
);
And it will resubscribe all the sets? What id I wanted to only resubscribe some
sets? There does not seem to be an option for this like there was with using
subscribe set(). I see the function for reshapesubscription which seems to be
more in line with what I want but it does not seem to be a callable.

— Kacey