Hello Slony-I,
        Is there any way with the Slony-I service to just make every node
accept a single path (IP) for a given node? We have a bear of a time every time
we need to rebuild nodes, with some nodes getting path updates and others
permanently, stubbornly refusing to get path info no matter how many STORE PATH
ops we run. This is especially taxing when we have to manage every single
client-server path individually and so have to have N*(N-1) identical paths for
every node in the cluster to be sure failover will work.
        Thanks in advance,

        Tom    (