I notice that the most recent commit to the slony project is to explicitly
remove the unsupported warning against PG13 and denotes a bump to version
2.2.9

That commit is here:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=slony1-engine.git;a=commit;h=5b4dc7df19f3e0873d7daa00b76b8f048bec5185
<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=slony1-engine.git;a=commit;h=5b4dc7df19f3e0873d7daa00b76b8f048bec5185>

The most recent tag in that repository is also 2_2_9 but this tag appears
to predate the above commit, so it looks like there is a discrepancy there.

The most recent release available is actually version 2.2.10 but there is
no associated tag for REL_2_2_10

Anyway, these are just observations...
My actual question is...  should we expect to see a similar update for PG14
and a REL_2_2_11 ?

I appreciate this was discussed here
<https://www.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2021-December/thread.html>
but that discussion stopped short of any actual change to remove the
warning for PG14. Should I be holding out for such a change?

Thanks