On Mon, 3 Jun 2024, Sung Hsin Lei via Slony1-general wrote:

The site is currently up, but it does go down occasionally.

The sources would be available in git https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=slony1-engine.git;a=summary but that doesn't show the documentation in a easy to read format.

Something we could think about is creating a static site with the tar releases and HTML documentation (but no mailing lists or bugzilla).

Steve

Hi,
Since the site is down and the project is ending, is there a place where people
with legacy development can go to get documentation such as,
for example, performing a switchover, performing a repair, adding tables to a
set... etc.

Thanks

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 9:26 AM Jan Wieck via Slony1-general
<slony1-general@lists.slony.info> wrote:
      On 5/13/24 03:08, Devrim Gündüz via Slony1-general wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > On Sun, 2024-05-12 at 18:09 +0000, Soni M via Slony1-general wrote:
      >> I found that slony website is down.
      >
      > https://www.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2024-March/013559.html

      It responds (sluggish) to me.

      That said the Slony-I project is ending. We will not provide any new
      versions.

      Regards, Jan