Has anyone else experienced this....? ie: When I 'Exit' from Netscape, sometimes the prcessess are still visible via ps/tree... So to start Netscape again... I have to kill the proceses manually...... This is a bit clumsy.... not good for luser implementation either... let's say a user cliks on Netscape button when Netscape has not been quit... then a dialog presents... reasonable... but optomistically... that dialog could have a 'switch to' & a 'kill' button.....(There are always a lot of 'could/shoulds' in the comp industry!) Also, any hints on using a task pager to get a real switch to a background window.. ie: bring it to the top..... is there a enlightenment setting I'm missing....? TIA!! Mark Turner________________________________________ "I'm definitely not going to speak about Macintoshes while I'm here....." -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
