Hi:
As root, check out the /proc/irq and /proc/ioports, this will tell you
who has allocated which irq to which port

Cheers 

Erich

Michael Hosemans wrote:
> 
> Hello All,
> 
> Hi I am running RedHat 6.1 on Celeron PC, and I am trying to get an extra com ports 
>working.
> THe problem is that the when I connect to the additional com ports, they are very 
>very slow,
> 
> I think that it is a IRQ conflict, but I cant find the problem.
> 
> Anybody got any ideas.
> 
> Michael
> 
> Michael Hosemans                    Creative Computing
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> phone: +61 2 9954 9111             fax: +61 2 9954 1226
> 
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the tex
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to