On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 11:57:05AM +1100, David wrote:
>
> Recently I had to re-wire my entire terrace house for mains
> power. Ihad the sparks put in cat5 into every room (not so
> hard when they are running wires in any case). I now have
> telephony and computer throughout. One permanent modem
> connected server (RH), one RH workstation (well, server..
> well.. whatever you like), one iMac, one powerpc, one laptop,
> one gates special. Next year I'm going to look at plugging in
> the toaster. So easy when you use the right operating system
> in the first place. Now all the kids have email. I recommend
> it.
But is it a true geek household ... do you email the kids when it's time for
dinner? :-)
Just wondering,
Malcolm Tredinnick
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text