Hello,

Just wondering whether someone could give me a hand with proftpd..
Everything works except trying to upload things to /incoming as an
anonymous user...
All it says is 'permission denied'. I can't work out why, I've tried
running it in debug mode
level 5, doesnt tell me anything. Nothing logs either as far as I can see.
I'm running ProFTPD Version 1.2.0pre8

This is my setup...... Any help would be great.

drwxr-xr-x   3 root     root         1024 Dec 14 19:45 .
drwxr-xr-x  13 root     root         1024 Nov 23 07:26 ..
drwxrwxrwx   2 root     root         1024 Dec  2 22:44 incoming

<Anonymous /usr/local/ftp>
User                ftp
Group                    ftp
# We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
UserAlias anonymous ftp
# Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
MaxClients               10
# We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
# in each newly chdired directory.
DisplayLogin             welcome.msg
DisplayFirstChdir        .message
# Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
<Directory *>
     <Limit WRITE>
     DenyAll
     </Limit>
</Directory>
<Directory incoming>
     <Limit STOR>
     AllowAll
     </Limit>
     <Limit READ>
     DenyAll
     </Limit>
</Directory>
</Anonymous>


--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to