We are bringing a new LINUX distribution to the Australian market. Have a look under www.easylinux.com.
The packet didn't arrive before Xmas, but I do have a few samples to try out.
 
The CD's I have here are original CD's but without the handbook. I can send you a free sample.
 
Who wants to try easy LINUX ? Please send me a an email to
 
subject: I want easy linux
 
I only have a few CD's. I hope I will get more CD's in January, and whoever wants to buy it with the handbook will get the CD in January. The price will be around A$ 60.-- .
 
Easy is meant to be easy. The target market is the non-technical desktop user. The installation and the administration is easy.
 
Easy.
 
 
Have a nice Xmas break, see you in January.
 
Ralph
 
______________________________________________________________
LINUXwise - Information Technology Project Consulting          (ACN 085 859 052)
tel/fax: +61 2 9388 8529                                 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP (BF31 BEFA 107D 68A0 9A06  E050 373D 8903 9A30 4018)
______________________________________________________________

Reply via email to