Thanks for all the various suggestions. I still haven't solved the
problem but I'm getting lcoser I think.

My key question for the moment is to do with the IP addresses I use for
establishing the ppp0 link to Telstra.  I'm using
ifcfg-ppp0:REMIP="139.130.45.65" IPADDR="203.41.215.171"

The 139 number is Telstra's router, and the 203 number is the address of
my www server.

If I set up virtual hosts and use eth0:1, eth0:2 etc at 203.41.215.161,
162 etc I cannot access any of these from outside.  The only IP I can
get from outsiude is the .171,  and indeed if I change my ppp ifcfg to
say .163 instead of .171, then I can get to only .163.

So, first off, what is the correct thing to put in my ppp0
configuration? My ip range is 203.41.215.161/27

Thanks

Peter
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to