Thanks.... 

it looks very informative.
I've got enough to keep me busy over the weekend (and no doubt in trouble
with my wife).
Thanks again also to Glen and Alexander as well.

Regards, Mehmet

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Del wrote:

> Mehmet Yousouf wrote:
> > 
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone know where I can get some info on radius?
> 
> Here's a good page:
> 
> http://www.dnt.ro/~vsv/radius.html
> 
> > Is there much to set it up? I want to set a box up as a client to
> > authenticate off an existing server...
> 
> I think you want radiusclient, mentioned on the above page.
> 
> ----+------------------------+--------------------------
> Del | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Christchurch, New Zealand
> ----+------------------------+--------------------------
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
> 


--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to