Michael Nordstr�m wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Sorry for this off-topic message, but I don't know of any
> better place to ask.
> 
> I will be in Sydney the first three weeks of March and would
> like to know where I can find some kind of NetCaf�. I have
> to clean up my mail account at least once a week or it will
> overflow ;-)

If you find yourself anywhere near the Kings Cross area you'll
find about 30 cybercafes within a 1km radius. They are also
easy to find in the other popular tourist haunts like Manly
and Bondi.

Erik
-- 
+-------------------------------------------------+
     Erik de Castro Lopo     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+-------------------------------------------------+
When a user mailbombs me with 100,000 messages, we 
call it denial of service and the guy can be thrown 
in jail.  When 100,000 SPAMMERS send me one mail each, 
we call it marketing.
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to