Hi there
What about using php and using the product called asp2php to convert the
code for you including renaming .htm files to .html for you too :-)
have no idea about asp directly on apache OR asp2php
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Simon Bryan wrote:
> Hi,
> I hesitate to ask this, given a recent thread!
>
> I need / want to use a product that requires ASP. I know I can do this on IIS,
> but don't want to - costs too much ;-)
>
> I have downloaded ASP for Apache, but before installing it thought I would
> ask your collective wisdom for any information about 'gotchas' or caveats that
> a novice like me might miss.
Jeffrey Borg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text