Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> I was really inspired by RMS' responses, and I'd just like to know what
> other SLUGgers feel about him and the FS/OS arguments...
Well, yep, I have a problem with RMS - he makes too much good sense
and the more I read the more I believe FS is the ideal to aim for. Not
opposed to OS, but rather see it as a step along the way. FS is just
sharing and most stuff develops faster when it is shared.
--
Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] www: http://www.woa.com.au
or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
snail: PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.
"People without trees are like fish without clean water"
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text