There is a newsreader in San Francisco who ends his broadcasts with, "If you
don't like the news, go out and make some of your own".
I missed the actual challenge message but I saw something about $5000 to get
Mr. Todd to hack into the Link mailing list computers. How many people on
this list, Link, and other Linux users groups in Oz? Probably 500 or so who
would be willing to put up 10 bucks to call his bluff. The editor of The
Australian who would probably cover the challenge in the paper. Anyone
interested? I am.
Possible headlines:
"Adam Todd Blowing Smoke"
or, in a worst case scenario,
"Linux Security Flaw Found - Fixed Within Hours"
Either way, it would repair some of the perceived damage.
Gregg
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text