On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 10:48:48PM +1000, Peter Faulks wrote:
> Before you all say 'vi' -  I'm sure vi is a powerful editor, its just i'd like 
>something a little
> bit more user-friendly.
> 
> If any of you have used Boxer (Dos, OS/2, and now a Windoze ver as well), you'll know
> what I'm after. (if not, give it a go at http://www.boxersoftware.com)
> 

Ah, religious wars ...

{{ personally I use vi and emacs, so I know the flaws of both }}

I've not looked at the boxer website; but if a graphical editor will do
then take a look at NEdit. For the console take a look at Nano.

Both are reasonably simple to operate with clear menu's.

HTH,
Anand
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to