On Tue, 4 Jul 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does anyone else here use Zeta as an ISP? If so, could you let me know
> if your internet access has basically stopped for the last few days?
Well I had trouble last week until I started using the new
Penrith number, and then on the weekend my news access failed.
I use Suck to get the news but now all I get is transfer and the
repeated error message "article not found" - for each message I
download.
> Now, I've reported this to Zeta but had no response, and it's been days,
> so I thought I'd ask if anyone else here who's a Zeta subscriber was
> having the same problem. Feel free to contact me off-list if you like.
I posted to the newsgroups but no reply yet....
> Personally, it seems to me that Zeta's quality of service has plummeted
> since they were bought out by Pacific Internet.
Poor old Nick - he took on a huge job fixing up these mongrel's
mistakes. Like any restructure, the good things (zeta) have been diluted
by the stupid....
rachel
Rachel Polanskis University of Western Sydney, Nepean
Senior UNIX Admin PO Box 10, Kingswood NSW 2747
Systems && Operations Information Technology Services, Kingswood
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone: +61 (0247) 360 291
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text