From: Conrad Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 02:42:29PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >
> > Also, we need to mount some kind of propaganda campaign to
> enlighten new
> > Linux users to the wonders of never rebooting. T-Shirt
> slogans? Perhaps this
> > should be the first Penguinilla Project...
>
> Hey, it is about time we did some tshirts :)
>
> but let's not make them "windoze sux" shirts, let's have some
> witty Linux slogans, yeah?
>
> suggestions?

Linux:
 - Won't stop until you are finished.
 - Won't do it with anyone else unless you want it to.
 - Tells you when anyone else tries to do it.
 - Is always ready when you are.
 - Does it for as long as you want.
 - Is ready and willing to do two or more at once if you let it.
 - Doesn't hide an ugly old face under pretty makeup.

...I could probably go on.

John Wiltshire