On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 11:29:35AM +1000, Rick Welykochy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
>
> > I'd like to get some pointers/URL's/booknames for
> >
> >   * Web site administration
> >   * Web site authorisation (URL/scripts)
>
> There is an excellent O'Reilly book on Apache.
> EverythingLinux.com.au should have a copy or ten.

I know.
I think I didnt make myself clear enough.

What I want is some scripts/software (could be web based) to
administer user accounting (ie who can access the website).

Furthermore I like to know whether its better to use
cookies or .htaccess files to let "users in"?

Jobst

--
Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|