Hi all,

I'm looking for broadband access with a permanent IP
address and an AUP which allow the setting up of
servers.

I looked into the BPA Business Plan but they can't guarantee
a permanent IP. ISDN is another option but seems WAY overpriced.

What are people doing? Am I stuck in 1990 and not realising
it?

Cheers,
Erik
     Erik de Castro Lopo     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I once worked for a company where as part of the BS5750 "Quality"
process I attended a meeting where I was informed that it was Company
Policy not to use free software. When I asked him for his written
authorisation for me to remove X Windows from our Sun workstations,
he backtracked."   -- Phil Hunt