Steve Kowalik wrote:

> I beg to differ... UNIX had e-mail clients, graphical and console based
> before Windows even had a TCP/IP stack
> Hmmmm, come to think of it, I think UNIX had e-mail before TCP/IP was even
> invented (UUCP anyone? :)

No, No, No. Lets not start threads like this.

Firstly we will get every old BBS's out of the wood work about FidoNet
and prior,

Then all the Hams about TTY,

Then the old ex-army morse code operators,

Then some old geezer who "I remember when the first wire was strung
between......."

Sheezh - There is almost nothing new in this world. Just a lot of old
ideas rehashed.

This arguement will only end in whose caveperson ancestor first stood
on a iron/nickle lode in a thunderstorm.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.