Jason,

        See Below...

                                                Steve

    "First, it's done on UNIX, then done on Windows. It's always the way..."

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Jason Rennie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As you all know SLUG is running a bit install fest at macquarie uni on the
> 26th of august.

Yep, should be there

> We need people to run talks, they can be on anything cool to do with
> linux, or newbie oriented talks, or both :)

Not sure about a talk (not very good at public speaking)

> Also we need people to act as installers. All installers will get a
> t-shirt for there efforts (so there kinda free ;), and the tshirts will be
> a one-off so if you get one for working as an installer, you can be part
> of a very small club :)

Cool :)

> Let me know what you'd like to do, and if you would like to be an
> installer, what have you installed, can you install and what level of
> experience do you have relating to problems.

Ummmmm, just help newbies install stuff, configure stuff, and answer
general questions.
I have installed RedHat, Debian, and Slackware, and i can install just
about anything. Ummmmm, I don't really judge myself about problems, but
all my friends ask me for help, does that count? :)