I have just loaded the RPM for ntp (time protocol) and I am wondering if
any fellow slug members has a working sample configuration file that can
be used as a reference.

The RPM was based on version 4.0.93a instead of the current release of
4.0.99k

The configuration file I am looking for would be to allow connection of a
Linux (RH6.1) to an external stratum 0 or stratum 1 time server such as
'time.nist.gov', This would then allow clients, down stream *nix and
Window system to be synchronised accordingly

Any help, guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Peter Worboys