On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 04:48:52PM +1000, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> I have noticed that there is an incompatibility between ssh 1.2.27 and
> openssh (the old signal 11 that I queried the other day - and it is
> definitely not hardware as it occurred on two separate pairs of machines)

using openssh clients to older ssh servers, i noticed that i got a
SEGV when i tried to redirect X over the connection (-X), but xauth
couldn't be found on the other side. not trying to redirect X, or
actually installing X on the other end fixed it.

i have a feeling they've fixed that bug by now; but i rarely redirect
X anywhere now, so i wouldn't know.

--
 - Gus