Sluggers,

Can any of the SO people our there tell me if the switch for the
network installation of SO is "-net" or "/net". The documentation says
/net but I seem to recall that the last time I did this I got it wrong
and I had to un-install the whole damn thing and do it with the other
option. Trouble is my tired old CMOS memory has failed me and I can't
recall if this is what happend or if I actually just defaulted to the
the unix standard of -net and then when that stuffed up read the doco
and did it with /net.

Can anyone give a quick reply before I install it all with the wrong
switch and have to remove it all again.

Cheers

Pete