> Despite the presence of the Olympics we have a room at UTS. The usual
> room of 1.04.06 has been booked. Shoud there be any changes we will
> send an announcement and update the web site.

Triffic! I'll be over for the Olympics, and I want to come by SLUG and see some
old faces. I've been worried you'd move the meeting...

> We do not have any talks scheduled for this meeting as yet. So, this
> is your chance to give a talk on what you've been recently working on
> or investigating. Don't feel shy!

Fancy a spielette on NNTP servers for domestic use? I've been doing some work
recently on one (Noffle) and can probably waffle about leafnode, sn and INN for
a while. Alternatively, a summary of the current state of broadband access in
the UK (summary: you guys are wayyyy ahead) and/or the UK free internet
provider scene or something.

Just some ideas in case you get stuck.

--
Jim Hague - [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Work), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Play)
Never trust a computer you can't lift.