Vim. And possibly gvim for when my eyes are going. syntax
highlighting, and other niceties, plus all the speed power etc
of vi.

Pico - a real man's editor? only if the man in question is a
severe conniseur of pain...

cheers
thom
At some point around Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 09:52:56PM +1100, Jon Biddell spaketh thusly:
> On Thu, 07 Sep 2000, Conrad Parker wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 09:42:15PM +1100, Jon Biddell wrote:
> > > Gang,
> > >
> > > What are people using for HTML editing ??
> >
> > HTML is a computer output format!
> >
> > vi is the ultimate in human->computer input! ("the interface is
> > inside your mind"!)
> >
> > you fill in the gaps!
> >
> > K.shouty
> >
> > (ps. I usually use perl to fill in the gaps ;)
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>
> Bloody vi is to Linux what EdLin was to DOS - good for emergencies but
> a pain in the "A" otherwise....
>
> Now - pico - THAT is a real man's editor....
>
> <flame procection suit on>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jon