Hi all,

I am still classifying myself as a NEWBIE but I am in need of a little help.
I am about to help a friend of mine to put a RH6.2 system in as a server for the Optus Cable they have had installed.
The box I am giving them is a P133 with 32Meg and a 1 Gig HDD and two network cards and a FDD. I am trying really hard to avoid the need to put a CDROM in the box as it will never be used again afterwards and I would hate to have to go out and buy one.

I am wondering (I know it is possible) how I can setup a bootable floppy (or a few) to be able to do an Internet Install of RH6.2 with the necessary settings for using the OPTUS cable modem for this.

I have Telstra cable and I know the setup is very different but I don't know ANYTHING about the Optus cable. Has anyone else ever tried this and can send me an image of the disk(s) or point in the right direction for a few session of RTFM. I would appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,

Daniel Brem.

"That's right!" shouted Vroomfondel, "we demand rigidly defined

areas of doubt and uncertainty!" HHGTTG Douglas Adams.