There is a keybindings.cfg file in /usr/share/enlightenment/config with
mandrake (enlightenment ver 0.16.3-11)  --guess it could be /usr/local for Deb
-- this I gather has default bindings. I think if  you copy it to your home
directory it overrides the default one so, copy to your home directory and then
modify??

Regards, Mehmet