Hi, This is all new territory for me......
I've got a customer with 2 internal networks (192.168.0.0, 192.168.1.0)
connected by isdn with an isdn to the "outside" on one of them
(192.168.0.0). They need to increase the bandwidth so.... I was hoping to
set up a connection on the 192.168.1.0 network and "distribute" the load
between them. The easy way would be to just get extra bandwidth on the
existing connection BUT if they have problems at the site with the
gateway, (winboxes for workstations... viruses ..... etc) the other
network is effectively shut out from the outside world so.... is there a
way to do some load balancing between the networks (one site is busier
than the other)? I can manually setup a routing table but it would no
doubt be a full time job adjusting it.

Regards, Mehmet