not sure if its up to date but SATAN used to be amazing

The Gods Previously Read:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 04:22:35PM +1000, Doug Stalker wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a good security vulnerability scanner that can
> > generate a nice list of vulnerabilities that I can use to try and get
>
> Try nessus:
>
>     http://www.nessus.org/
>
> Cheers,
>
> John
> --
> whois [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> --

Guy Taylor
Obsidian Systems
Cell: 083 357 3438
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, adored by little statesmen and
philosophers and divines." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK:
Available at ftp://lava.obsidian.co.za/pub/keys/guyspubkey