From: Alan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

>Is it posiable to have 2 offices hooked up via ADSL, and do VPN'ing and
things like that.. what
>kinda things are required to do it? Withing 2km? etc?  Anyone know anything
about this and how it
>can be done?

Yes it is possible - as ADSL connections are basically interent connections
there are no limits.  At the moment I am using a VPN to my work (both on
cable) to work from home.  All you have to do is know the IP address of the
other end of the connection.

Remember, you are limited by the upload speed of each site (128k - 256k) so
you don't get the same bandwidth as you might expect.  That's what the 'A'
is all about in ADSL.

John Wiltshire