Oops, i forgot to mention naming after anime / mangas

my home servers are named bateau and ishikawa

or mascots are good also, my home pc is called gecko for example (as i
have a beanbag type gecko
sitting atop the monitor)

you could also use some scifi named, like hal and sal (pick one for
reliability *grin*)
asimovs books have hundreds of cool names and hooks to call your
machines after, my
memory of the foundation saga is fading ( i need to read every asimov
book again *grin* )

dinosaurs maybe (lotsa cool names there)

Dean