On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Paul Robinson wrote:

> Any ideas as to what could be going wrong? I've had the same problem at
> work (as have other people who have tried to get mandrake 7.0 to print
> to a win98 shared laser printer), could there have been a problem with
> the samba used in 7.0 that was fixed by 7.1?

Anything in the samba log files? Can you increase any log levels or
debugging to see how far the printing is going? Can you do a tcpdump on
data between the two addresses and see if the data is getting off the
Linux box onto the windows machine. If you can start eliminating where the
problem lies it might make it easier.

Rodos

P.S. You might have already tried these already, just mentioning them in
case.