On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 12:08:43PM +1100, DaZZa ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Alister Waller wrote:
>
> > Now, in regard to bandwith. Why do some people send the same email to me as
> > they send to the list, i read the list??? surely that is creating bandwith??
>
> Because people are too lazy to edit the headers when they hit "reply to
> all".
>
> :-)

Or dont have a *GREAT* mail client like "mutt" which has the ability using "L"
to reply to the list ONLY.

(sorry DaZZa, I remember you "pine" line a few posts back ;-) )

jobst

--
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|