>From: Jim Hague [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

>Today's food for thought. You have obtained the entire source
>for, say, W2k and
>O2k. What do you do with it?

Several hundred universities across the world have the source for W2K.  At
least a dozen in Australia do (QUT is one, not sure about in Sydney).  WTF
is the big deal about a couple more people having it?

If I had the source, I'd probably go through it to see what good ideas there
are in there to use in my own code - same thing I do with the Linux sources.
Of course the S/N ratio is probably a big better in the Linux sources.

John Wiltshire