computer computer wrote:

> hi
>
> everytime i turn my computer on, my mouse freezes and it does not move
> till i disconnected it and reconnected it again from the back of my computer.
[...]
> Any idea? and how do solve it?

Does this happen when you start X-windows?  What if you unplug/replug to
get it working, then restart X?

(If you have a graphical login you can disable it temporarily with the
command 'init 3', and then you can start X windows with 'startx')

What sort of mouse is it?

> MY MB is Asus and it has two ports for mouth one
> serial and the other PS2.

No matter how the ports are labled on the back of your computer, I
advise against putting your mouth on any of them.  :)