I was lucky enough to be gifted one of these new Samsung digital cameras. The
model number is: SDC-007. It is very small and very sexy. It comes with serial
cable to interface to a com port. The provided software is for Win9x (surprise,
surprise!). However, Gphoto and its siblings may be able to use it. Havent
tried it because - and I really like this - it has composite output. I simply
plug it into my tv tuner then grab captures with Xawtv.

I dont know much about digital cameras to know if this is a common feature on
them or not.

Just ask, if you want more details.

Arun