\begin{Andrew Dick}
> Has anyone got outlook2000 to work with wine?  (I know I know, why bother
> you say)
>
> I am using the most recent wine binary and have got other win95 programs
> working but none of the office2000 suite to work.  I'm using RedHat 6.2 with
> kernel 2.2.14.  It comes up with some errors regarding dll files.  i know I
> should have included them but I just want to know if it is possible.

someone has screen shots of office2000 stuff running under wine, so it
is possible.

if the dll errors are of the "cannot find" variety, make sure they're
all findable. in particular, try different running the binary from
different directories (windows looks in the current directory for
dll's - its a good thing its not multi-user)

also, if you installed under windows and are trying to run it under
wine, its quite likely you need some registry junk setup. there's no
easy way to copy it across - you'll just have to wander through likely
subtrees by hand.

--
 - Gus