Hi again,

I recently installed a linux machine for a customer (tally so far is 4
customers windows pcs turned into linux machines, and growing)

I am running a samba share on the machine for their MYOB data. I have all
users in the users group and the permissions on the MYOB dir is rwxrwxrwx
and the files themselves are owned by the main user and the users group with
rwxrwxrwx.

It looks like only one user can have the MYOB data files open at a time???
is there a way around this ?

we really need it to be a multiuser thing.

thanks

Alister

Alister Waller (B. Comp)
Technical Consultant - Roadtech Systems Ltd
Phone: 02 98073516 Fax: 02 98085294
www.roadtechsystems.com.au