Hello All,

I have a really weird problem.

I using the latest HelixCode Gnome along with Sawfish 0.31 (I think, I'm
away from the box atm).

All other windows and saving their window positions fine, except for
Win4Lin, instead of going to 0,0 it starts at 0,20ish thus covering the
gnome panel at the bottom. I've tried everything from moving the window
to the required position and using save position, save attributes, using
the matched window settings in the control panel (sawfish). Hand
editting the window-history file in ~.sawfish/ without success.

Is anyone else having similiar problems, or know of a fix for this one ??

Regards

Mehmet Ozdemir
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message powered by EMUMAIL. -- http://www.EMUMAIL.com