Just had an idea but I'm not sure if it's actually doable.
Anyone know if it;s possible with a voice modem to record an outgoing
phone call. Basically what I want to be able to do is call a voicemail
system and get my linux box to dial the appropriate digits to step
through the voicemail tree and retrieve the messages by recording them
via the voice modem some how. I have no idea if this is actually doable
though. Anyone know of software that does anything simialar?

--
John

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the
choice of cause - William James