Hi,

I was using my system, and doing my usual checks in the evening. Everything seemed find. I proceeded to use ICQ via my ip-masq'd workstation, and then sometime later. Dead. Unable to get connections.

I have since investigated it, but it seems my gw/nameserver machine is getting lots of UDP packets from other nameservers (lots and lots) and I am also sending lots of UDP packets to other nameservers. So much UDP stuff, that other UDP applications don't work. And some TCP protocols stop working also, or appear very damn slow.

I am thinking what has happened? Anyone care to shed some light.

Thanks
michael