This one time, at band camp, Jeff Waugh said:

>So I finally got my hands on a Multia to play with. I've been wanting to fix
>my Intel/PC-skewed picture of the world for a long time. :)

Jeff, you might want to subscribe to the UNSW multia-users mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED], with "subscribe multia-users" in the
body).

Also, I've got a Debian Potato multia install guide (which isn't
entirely finished or readable yet) at
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~s2230937/multia/

Though you're using a SCSI disk, this won't be entirely relevant.  I've
got a link to Telford Tendy's page on mine as well.  IIRC, he's got scsi
install instructions.

Then there's the SRM-HOWTO as well ;)

--
     "This is not an attack! It is a pre-emptive retaliation."
(o_ '